Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Albacore Salad Wraps

Simple and delicious. There is so much flavor to this that you won't even miss the mayo. I literally eat this for lunch in my office at least twice a week. If I make it at home I'm lucky to get two bites in with my girls and their puppy dog eyes asking me for more. This is great because the roasted seaweed gives it a nice crunch. It's almost like tuna and crackers, but not really :)

What you will need: 

5 oz. albacore in olive oil drained ( you can also use the albacore in water)
1 med stick of celery chopped
1 med dill pickle chopped
1/4 lemon slice squeezed
1 Tablespoon of spicy mustard
1 green onion chopped
1 package of roasted seaweed



Mix albacore, chopped celery, pickle, lemon, spicy mustard,and green onion in a medium bowl.

Place small scoop on top of roasted seaweed, fold in half and quickly pop it in your mouth. Scrumptious!

*Make and eat each one separately, seaweed may get soggy if albacore salad is left on it too long.

Enjoy!

Kristy xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment