Monday, March 5, 2012

Paleo Mayo /Dip



Making Paleo Mayo was a lot easier then I anticipated. Baconnaise seems to be very popular lately, but I just can't bring myself to use my leftover bacon grease and turn it into mayo.. It just seems so wrong to me! SO.. I came up with something quite tasty and if you really have it set in your heart to make Baconnaise feel free to substitute the Grapeseed Oil for your bacon grease :/ 


Ingredients:

2 cups of Grapeseed Oil (I like using grapeseed oil in this recipe just because it has a much smoother taste then olive oil)
3 Tbs of Spicy Brown Mustard
2 Tbs of Apple Cider Vinegar
2 Eggs
1 tsp of Sea Salt
1 tsp of Dill (you can also use fresh chopped )


Place Spicy Brown Mustard, Apple Cider Vinegar and eggs in a blender. While mixture is blending, slowly pour the grapeseed oil in. When I say slowly, I mean ssssslllloooowwllyyyy like in drips. Once it thickens up you can pour the rest of the oil in and last but not least mix in your salt and dill.

You can even use it as a veggie dip, it's just that good. 


Kristy 

No comments:

Post a Comment