Saturday, February 9, 2013

Broccoli shrimp ala T-Joes

I love love love Trader joes!!! I can whip up quick easy and yummy meals for my week in just minutes. I'm currently on a shrimp terror so bare with me. My roommate, who doesn't Crossfit and still doesn't know what paleo is, loved this dish.
What you need:
1 medium onion
1 small tomato
1 bag of broccoli florets
1 bag of argentine shrimp
1 tbs of all natural lemon pepper
1 tsp of crushed garlic
EVOO
Steps:
Take a large pan and coat evenly with EVOO. Add diced onion and tomato until brown and soft. Add broccoli, stir and make sure the oil coats and cooks the broccoli. Add the defrosted shrimp and add a bit more oil. Throw on the lemon pepper and garlic. The shrimp will cook fairly quickly... Literally about a minute or two. Serve with lime and eat up!!!
~Liz





No comments:

Post a Comment