Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Kale Broccoli Salad

My friend Kat, aka my Hero, gave me the idea for this salad. I added and took out some stuff but kept the essential nutritional value of this salad batch. This salad is super easy and is sure to please the adults in your life (kids may reject the amount of green).
What you need
1large broccoli crown
2 handfuls of Brussels sprouts
1kale bunch
1 green apple
1/2 cup of raisins
1/2 cup almond slivers
2 avocados (avocado goes on everything)
Olive oil
- chop up the broccoli, Brussels, kale and green apple extra fine. I chop it up enough that I eat this salad with a spoon. Combine together with raisins, almonds and sliced avocado. Cover in oil just enough to give every inch a glaze. That's it!!! This pairs well with an awesome bison steak :)
~Liz



No comments:

Post a Comment