Monday, January 7, 2013

Shrimp Cocktail

This is absolutely amazing! I think I figured out the perfect ingredient combo and I have to admit, I impressed myself with the outcome. This Mexican Style shrimp cocktail taste great alone or with sticks of celery. I brought some leftovers to work today along with a salad and ended up pouring the shrimp cocktail over my salad. So good, you won't want to share! (just ask my husband lol)

INGREDIENTS:
1 pound medium cooked shrimp (I used a bag from Trader Joes)
3 cups 100% tomato juice
1/2 oz cilantro chopped (try to use mostly the leaves so it will end up being less then 1/2 oz)
2 large tomatoes chopped
1 small white onion chopped
2 limes squeezed
2 avocados chopped into small squares
1/2 cucumber chopped
3-4 teaspoons of your favorite spicy/tangy hot sauce (feel free to add more if you like it spicy)
1 jalapeƱo thinly chopped (optional)
salt and pepper to taste

Combine all the ingredients together and "Aaaaahhh...." (that's my singing voice) DELICIOUS!
Serve chilled.

Enjoy,

<3 br="" kristy="">






No comments:

Post a Comment