Sunday, January 27, 2013

Deviled Egg

One of my favorite things my Grandma use to make is deviled eggs. Mmm mmmm. I've always steered away from them thinking they weren't paleo but I have no idea why. They can can totally be made into paleo goodness. You can make paleo mayo from this blog or you can use a dairy free mayo. I sometimes use Trader Joes Real Mayonnaise. There is no dairy but it does have canola oil in, so it depends on how you feel about canola oil.

INGREDIENTS:

3 eggs
1 Tablespoon dairy free mayo
1 teaspoon yellow mustard
Sea salt and paprika to taste

DIRECTIONS:

Cut boiled and peeled eggs in half. Remove yolks and mash them with a fork into a small bowl. Add salt, mayo and mustard. Mix with fork. Place mixture into each egg white and top with a dash of paprika.

Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment